Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Twilight 2.0

Mostly because I love it, below is the link to A Bad Lip Reading of Twilight. I think these videos are hilarious, but this is just one form of parody that emerged after Twilight's immense popularity. In fact, someone made an entire movie (Vampires Suck) dedicated to ridiculing Twilight. Maybe it's just because it is easy, but the sheer amount of videos or comedy sketches making fun of this novel and subsequent movie is astonishing.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxSk0wZxss



2 comments:

  1. I was laughing uncontrollably in the first minute! So funny and such a good way to procrastinate during this stressful time! "You slapped a fish! You punched it. Why would you hit it?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was hilarious to watch as I'm procrastinating doing other things. It also definitely feeds into the "holding in farts" thing that I found in the article I posted!

    ReplyDelete